About me



I am a husband and father of a three year old boy. I’m Soon to be a new children’s book author of a book called, “Flying With Kindness“. A second book is in progress. My career path took me to aviation were I been a commercial pilot for over twenty years for a major air carrier. Currently I’m flying an Airbus 320. I’m also an NLP practitioner and a successful app developer that created an app that helps people with fear of flying. My Turbcast app has been mentioned on Fox News, USA Today and numerous articles. I’ve always had a passion for being a children’s book author. Children’s books may seem easy but in reality it’s hard to write because you’re writing for two audiences. I plan to release my book “Flying With Kindness “ by September 2019. Stay tuned for further updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!

Do you have any favorite children’s books?