Inspiring Kindness

Model Kindness for your Children
Kids observe each detail of adults and try to mimic them which is why it is important for you to be kind also. Toddlers are the right age to make a favorable impression on them. Toddlers are eager to learn and constantly learning. My book,”“Flying With Kindness” picks up that learning by giving examples to parents to inspire kindness with their kids. One excerpt from my book introduces a character that happens to be an elderly lady who the main character meets. She teaches him a surprising lesson. Flying With Kindness was inspired by my own son and my parents. I expect a release date by Sept/Oct of 2019. Please go to my website http://www.flyingwithkindness.com to sign up to our email list on release dates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!

Do you have any favorite children’s books?