Fun Facts

Here are 5 fun facts about my children’s book “ Flying with Kindness “.
1. The book was inspire by my early childhood experience as well as my son.
2. My main character Basil experience with the old lady is my personal experience when I was          
    about five years old.    
    I still remember the experience like it was yesterday. We were going to the Doctor office by
    bus when I refuse to give up my seat for an old lady after my mom ask me too. I remember my
    mom being embarrass by my actions. I was acting like I was in the terrible two stages. My mom
    with a stern voice made give up my seat.
3. Fast forward a few decades and now I’m getting payback from my own son who sometimes
     struggles to show kindness. My son is three now and I’m always trying to discover new ways to
     encourage kindness. Reading books to him made a big difference and that’s why I decided to write
     my own book so to help other families.
4.  I came up with main character name Basil because it’s an old Greek name that stands for honor
     and courtesy.
5. I decided about the title because traveling these days can be stressful. People are often uptight
    before reaching the airport. There’s a need for all of us to show more kindness when traveling
    which will give us a better travel experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!

Do you have any favorite children’s books?